How to Use IRA's and 401K's to Finance Real Estate Deals While Earning Huge Tax-Free or Tax-Deferred Profits
**Note that this meeting is October 24th. This is a week earlier than our usual General Meeting week.
How to Use IRA's and 401K's to Finance Your Real Estate Deals While Earning Huge Tax-Free or Tax-Deferred Profits *** Note Change to Regular Meeting Week.
Speaker: Dean Manzetti of Equity Trust
Topics to be covered:
- Learn about the 7 types of accounts that can be used to do a “Self-Directed IRA” investment.
- Understand the taxation of each account and how to move from a taxable account to a tax-free account
- Estate planning with inherited IRA (Tax-Free growth for multiple generations)
- You will hear actual client case studies to illustrate what clients are doing to grow and preserve wealth
- Learn about small dollar investment strategies
- See how easy it is to set up an account and get started
- Compounding interest in the absence of taxation – hear about how one couple is living this dream!
This event is hosted by Diversified Investors Group (DIG). We invite you to join us for this valuable information.
Register by visiting DIGonline.org
First time guests and DIG members are always FREE.
If you are a returning non-DIG member guest, we welcome you to attend for a $25 fee collected at the meeting. Better yet, join the crowd and become a DIG member now online and save! Once a member you will unlock the many exclusive benefits valued by DIG members. To name a few, enjoy: a monthly newsletter, Home Depot rebates, special discounts offered by DIG affiliates, educational seminars, and above all networking with other members from the overall premier REIA in the region! If you are investing in real estate or are thinking about getting started, you need to join DIG now!
Learn what we have to offer and how you can become a member by visiting: https://members.digonline.org/application