General Membership Meeting
Dig members are always free
Tools and Systems for Managing
Rehab Projects & Scaling Your Business
1. Pre-construction: actions that will determine your profitability
2. Team building: the art of leveraging
3. Construction: practical tools that will facilitate the process
4. Scaling: why you should do multiple projects at the same time
5. Pos-construction: critical steps to build a solid foundation.
Andresa Guidelli was born and raised in Brazil and has a master’s degree in Professional Business Communication from La Salle University and Construction Management from Temple Business School.She specializes in full gut renovation projects and building new construction developments in Philadelphia, PA and NJ.
Andresa owns a small portfolio in Philadelphia where she mixes long and short-term rentals. She is also the co-founder of The Real Estate InvestHER show, a podcast to empower women to live a financially free and balanced life.
Guests can attend one general Membership meeting (last Thursday of the month) for FREE If they choose to join, they can apply the $25 subgroup meeting fee towards a membership. This needs to be done thru the DIG office.