🏡Asset Protection & Tax Saving Strategies with Bill Noll, Esq., CPA
This is a FREE event for allDIG members and guests!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT FOR ALL DIG MEMBERS AND GUESTS!
Learn from Bill:
- The new tax law and how it will help your business.
- The real hidden powers of LLC's - That Will Save You Thousands!
- How to protect yourself with only 2 LLC's for any number of properties, Saving You Thousands!
- Become "Lawyer Repellent" with Bill's Power Attorney Letter!
- Prevent legal disputes saving you lawyer fees and stress
- Shield your personal assets from attachment
- Protect your property equity with a little-known yet powerful technique
- Defend you against nasty IRS attacks
- Legally deduct all of your educational and start-up expenses even without having yet done a deal – These tax savings can be a major windfall for you this year!
- Enable you to successfully operate your real estate business.
You'll also discover:
- Tax-Saving Secrets Your CPA Does Not Know
- Avoid Costly IRS audits
- Save accounting & legal fees
- Avoid bad & expensive advice
- Create HUGE deductions with NO cash out, yet pocket tax-free cash
- Deduct any amount of property losses with no limits
- Sell properties tax-free – keep all of the equity
- Avoid entities that cause you to overpay taxes and get you audited by the IRS!
- Tax Saving Strategies you can use the entire year January to December! Save more!
Bill Knoll, Esq., CPA is a lawyer and CPA currently working at Noll & Company, CPA’s. Bill worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Chester County, Pennsylvania from 1992 to 1994. In 1994, Bill transitioned to private practice in a Chester County where he worked as a litigator trying dozens of cases to verdict. Since 2004, Bill has limited his practice to tax consulting, tax compliance and complex tax litigation. Bill has a wealth of experience before the IRS at both the examination and the appeal level. He is also admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court.